This is an effective procedure and it will adequately ensure that estrogen is driven out of your body and will not allow estrogen to be introduced into your bloodstream again in the case of constipation. So you have to make sure that you are having daily bowel movements, and if you’re not.
- Drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily.
- Increase the intake of foods that are rich with fiber.
- Increase the amount of vegetables with every meal.
- Consume probiotics such as kefir, yogurt, miso, tempeh
- To promote bowel movements, supplement with magnesium citrate or Triphala
Moreover, if you want the waste and toxins to be removed from your body, you should take following steps.
- Exercise or do activities that cause sweating like cardio.
- Breathe deeply to support and strengthen your lungs.
- Massage your body to support the lymph.
- Try using a dry skin brush to remove the dead skin cells from body.
The purpose of this all is to drain estrogen out of the body. So, when your liver is healthy it works perfectly. A well functioning liver works efficiently to remove estrogen from your body. It works on converting estrogen into a milder form. Then it keeps on working on making it weaker and weaker. At some point it makes estrogen so weak that it becomes water soluble material and can easily be drained out of the body through urine or stool.
But the thing is that the liver also has certain requirements that. A human liver needs some nutrients to work well. So if there is a lack some important nutrients or there is abundance of other chemical, then the liver might not be able to function properly and eradicate the problem in it’s roots.
The things that should be avoided are fast foods, processed foods and alcohol etc.